Easy Honey Mustard Baked Chicken rescues me when I want something good for dinner, but don’t really have a lot of time or
ingredients on hand. Submitted by Katie Goodman, Colorado
1/4 cup grainy, course mustard
1/4 cup smooth Dijon mustard
1/2 cup raw honey
3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 drop Rosemary essential oil
1/2 small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless
Salt and pepper
3-4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
• In small bowl, combine mustards, honey, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and Rosemary essential oil.
• In saute pan or cast iron skillet, add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
• Add onion and sa ute over med ium heat until golden and tender (about 5 minutes). Add garlic and saute for an additiona 1-2 min utes or until fragrant.
• Place chicken tenderloins on top of onion and garlic mixture in oven-safe dish. Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
• Pour honey mustard mixture over chicken. Arrange rosemary sprigs around chicken.
• Bake chicken covered at 400°F for 20 mi nutes.
• Remove cover, baste chicken with sauce, and continue to cook for an additional 20-30 minutes uncovered or until chicken is browned.